Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Gaming Deals & Sales

< Prev 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >

08.15.2013 7:12am

Som
Genitals are Funny

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Just to emphasis the bundle.

6 of the 9 games have Steam codes so you don't have to get Origin (though the good ones require Origin)

Jump to Post

08.15.2013 3:57pm

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

A ton of D&D games on sale on GOG this weekend. If you get all 10 it's a 75% discount and the whole package amounts to $26.40. Included are Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2 with all expansions, the full Baldur's Gate Saga, Planescape: Torment, Icewind Dale I and II plus expansions, Temple of Elemental Evil, Demon Stone and Dragonshard.

Jump to Post

08.15.2013 4:48pm

Tristan
Just Giv'r

Spidey said:

Just bought ME3 for 17 dollars off Amazon. Time to finally see what all the fuss of the ending is about. Judging by the parallels in disgusted reactions I've seen with the ME3 and SO3 endings, I bet you anything I will end up loving it. Have yet to open up that gigantic ME3 thread to avoid spoilers.

The game is great but I guarantee you will be content with the ending at best. I've been wanting to play it again for awhile now but that ending still pisses me off.

Jump to Post

08.15.2013 4:50pm

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

The ME3 ending is also bad in a much different (and far more insulting) way than the SO3 ending is bad.

Jump to Post

08.15.2013 4:53pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

While I refrain from rolling my eyes I'll throw my usual two cents in defending the ending(s), as I liked them (well, I liked one of them, but the other two just didn't fit my concept of Shepard) quite a damn bit.

Jump to Post

08.15.2013 5:11pm

Cult of Personality
Insert witty remark here.

I was never a fan of the endings for Mass Effect 3 mostly because 2 were pretty generic endings and the other was presented without any sort of foreshadowing and just didn't seem to fit.  And honestly, after replaying ME3 recently there were a lot of storyline situations that just plain pissed me off.  I excused them the first time just cause it was a new experience playing the game and knowing it was the last in the series, but upon a long absence and subsequent replay there were a lot of times I was facepalming and thinking that what was happening didn't make a damn lick of sense.

Plus I still wanted to punch James in the face repeatedly.

Jump to Post

08.15.2013 5:32pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Oh, I take no issue with people disliking the ending.  I only take issue with people who think they're objectively bad, or that no one likes them, or that it's impossible to like them.

Jump to Post

08.16.2013 12:55am

Som
Genitals are Funny

I was never that pissed off at the ending off at ME3, then again i knew beforehand that it was bad.

I was more pissed about the "big choices" from the previous games changing 1 line of dialogue.

Jump to Post

11.09.2013 1:03pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

For my fellow Canadians: This weekend, Future Shop will let us trade in ANY 360, PS3, WiiU, 3DS, or Vita game for Battlefield 4, ACIV, or CoD: Ghosts. That's right, ANY game. I finally have a use for my copy of NHL 08! Insane.

Jump to Post

11.10.2013 1:01am

Tristan
Just Giv'r

Yeah that was a good deal but they only had ghosts left today(and no idea how many copies were actually left) when I headed in and a guy I knew there said he had been waiting in line for 2 1/2 hours already. Sweet deal if a person can get in on it though!

Jump to Post

11.10.2013 10:08am

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Yeah I wasn't able to get to a store until about 1 o'clock. By the time I got to the counter they had nothing for the 360. Snagged a PS3 copy of CoD and Battlefield 4 for the PC and all it cost me was FIFA World Cup 2006 and NHL 08. Then went to EB and traded CoD for Lego Marvel.

Was hoping to get at least BF4 or ACIV for the 360, but ah well. A few friends were able to snag them...the bastards! ;)

Jump to Post

11.10.2013 4:27pm

Ramses
Registered Member

Target has a 3 for 2 sale this week including PS4 games if they put them out. I would love this if I could grab XBOX ONE games, but it's a weektoo soon for me.

2011 FFO Fantasy Football Champion

Jump to Post

11.27.2013 11:26pm

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

Thanksgiving Steam Sale just started, in case some of you didn't go crazy enough in the summer.

Jump to Post

11.27.2013 11:41pm
Thread Creator

Ashilyn
Career GM

The Autumn Steam Sale will be an interesting case - the next steam sale, the Holiday sale, is salted for December 19th through January 2nd, and is going to reuse the sale prices from this sale (but with more daily deals and flash sales). So anything you don't get now, you can expect to be the same price then. And it's Valve, so they'll probably have some kind of gimmick during the holiday sale this year like they always do, probably involving cards, that can get you a little extra wallet cash.

Jump to Post

12.02.2013 8:17am

Areas
Formerly Kenshin

Just ordered Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (3DS) for $19.99. 

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&campid=5335816987&toolid=10001&customid=&mpre=http%3A//www.ebay.com/itm/like/301027527544%3Flpid%3D82

Get it while you can!

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter