Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Gaming Deals & Sales

< Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 Next >

02.06.2014 6:14pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Doesn't 4 technically happen after 3 (though 3 doesn't affect the plot of 4), meaning that 3 also leads into Arena?  I haven't played Arena yet (though it's on my tax return purchase list), but isn't it quasi-technically a psuedo-sequel to both?

Jump to Post

02.06.2014 6:30pm

Wipwned
YEEEEEAAAH!

Right... Forgot that Arena had Persona 3 characters. I haven't played Arena so I'm not entirely sure how that works, I just thought the Persona 3's character's involvement was sort of an elsworlds tale-style addition, but take that with a grain of salt.

Jump to Post

02.07.2014 2:33am

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

Persona 4 Arena is canon and that applies to the Persona 3 characters as well. Persona 3 Portable is the most playable version of the game as you have the option to manually control your party members in battle, a feature that was included in Persona 4 that made that game so much more fun to actually play for me. I'm currently playing Persona 4 Golden myself and loving it though I'm still getting used to how some things were changed to make things easier for being a portable title. Most people rally behind Persona 3 as the best in the series but I'm personally a bigger fan of Persona 4.

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

02.07.2014 3:27am

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

They're hard to compare.  I think they're about at the same level of quality, but 3 just has more... chaffe?  At least in terms of characters, whcih is where the games shine, 3 seems to have a handful of party members that just feel... unnecessary.  In comparison, every single party member of 4 is important to the group.

Jump to Post

02.07.2014 3:12pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

So since I have a Vita, just get P4G and run with it then?

Jump to Post

02.07.2014 3:33pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Go for it, yeah.

Jump to Post

02.07.2014 3:54pm

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

Current humble bundle: for the low price of >$15 you get Civilizations 3, 4, and 5 and all their expansions :D

Jump to Post

02.14.2014 1:10pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

The original Dungeon Keeper is up on GOG for free. D&D games are also up for huge discounts.

Jump to Post

02.14.2014 4:04pm

Zo
another blue ribbon

Dungeon Keeper 2 is also on there for v. cheap. Canny move by GoG there.

Jump to Post

02.14.2014 4:21pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

GOG is the best.

Jump to Post

02.24.2014 7:50pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Decent PSN sale for PS+ members starting tomorrow:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/24/ps-plus-modnation-racers-road-trip-free-for-members/

Good deals on Walking Dead Season 2 and Wolf Among Us season passes (although Wolf Among Us was already on sale a few weeks back for more than this and I got it...ah well).  I'm also gonna grab Tales of Xillia for $15 - haven't played a Tales game other than Symphonia but I really liked that.

Jump to Post

02.24.2014 8:29pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Xillia is really good.  I'm circling a purchase of the PS3 Symphonia release right now, trying to figure out if I have time for another JRPG in my docket.

Jump to Post

06.03.2014 4:26pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Dark Souls is free on XBL until the 16th. I've heard that even silver members have been able to download it as well.

Jump to Post

06.04.2014 12:11am

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

Mortal Kombat 9 and Injustice both 75% off on Steam until Friday morning (making them $5 and $7.50, respectively).

Jump to Post

07.12.2014 4:33pm

Testament
Shamshot

99 cent weekend sale on Playstation Store.

Dino Crisis 1&2
Wild Arms 1&2
Legend of Dragoon

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter