Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

"Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception"

10.27.2011 10:49pm

Areas
Formerly Kenshin

Target has a B2G1 deal starting on Sunday or Monday.  Uncharted 3, ICO/SOTC, and Batman will be mine next week! :D

Jump to Post

10.30.2011 12:44am

Seldomseen
Old Guard

Watched Sahara (finally) on Netflix. I know it was a box office bomb and everything, but damn if it didn't get me even more excited to play an Uncharted game.

Jump to Post

10.30.2011 12:49am

Testament
Shamshot

We shan't wait much longer. I'm holding off on starting SotC until I've thoroughly enjoyed this game.

Jump to Post

10.30.2011 6:50am

Makeshift Gray
FFO's Blank Earth

Seldomseen, hope to team up for multiplayer again sometimes. Our time with UC2 was short, but fun.

Jump to Post

10.30.2011 2:54pm

Seldomseen
Old Guard

^ Speaking of, as much as I want to play the single-player campaign, I really want to get into the multiplayer as soon as possible; not only because I enjoyed the early MP beta so much a couple months back, but also because there'll be so many already higher-leveled people from the Subway promotion-- I gotta catch up!

Jump to Post

10.30.2011 4:35pm

Atma Weapon
I Am Pure Energy

IGN: "Masterpiece"
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1210241p1.html.

Jump to Post

11.02.2011 7:19pm

Sturm
Registered Member

I really want Naughty Dog to do a licensed version of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. It would be awesome.

Jump to Post

11.03.2011 2:30am
Thread Creator

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

Sturm said:

I really want Naughty Dog to do a licensed version of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. It would be awesome.

This, although I would prefer a new adventure. And this time, please have it on the PC as well.

===

"Plans? What plans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

11.03.2011 5:22am

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

Just finished and loved it.

Buggle Up! Danger! Danger! (Genocide!) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!

Jump to Post

11.03.2011 9:08pm
 (Edited on 11.03.2011 at 10:16pm)

Sturm
Registered Member

I know a lot of people complain about the length of the final segment in Uncharted 2 but I thought the whole thing just seemed epic and awesome.

Having said that, I found the ending segment of Drake's Deception a bit disappointing and the "supernatural" enemies in the last segment to be a more of a pain in the ass than the supernatural enemies in the other two.

Jump to Post

11.03.2011 9:19pm

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

So true!

Im glad you only had to acutally fight a few of them then it was back to normal enemies.

Jump to Post

11.03.2011 11:06pm

Areas
Formerly Kenshin

I have only two complaints with the game:

1) It ends. :(
2) No unlockable weapons/infinite ammo once you finish it and aparently it won't ever be added through dlc/patches.

Besides that, it was a fantastic game and I have already started my Crushing playthrough.

Jump to Post

11.04.2011 12:22am

Atma Weapon
I Am Pure Energy

Anyone: What was your total playtime to complete the first play through? I played 3 hours and got past the London Underground portion. Due to my amount of free time right now, I'm worried if I will have time to beat it before Zelda comes out.

Jump to Post

11.04.2011 12:51am

Sturm
Registered Member

8-10 hours. Pretty short, but average for a single player experience now a days.

Jump to Post

11.04.2011 12:54am

Seifer Almasy
Hipster Doofus

It took me less than ten hours to beat it, and I usually play games pretty slowly.

It's a pretty good game, but I don't think it's as good as Uncharted 2.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter