Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

"The 'What Anime Are You Watching Right Now' Thread vFFS"

< Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next >

04.27.2013 3:57am
 (Edited on 04.27.2013 at 5:15am)

Crux
A mental Dentist's office

Hey I just watched that a few days ago, I thought it was great. The style reminded me of the previous generations of anime.

Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
Edit: also you can spot little miss Diana in the audience at 00:17

Jump to Post

04.28.2013 5:01am

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

Crux said:

Hey I just watched that a few days ago, I thought it was great. The style reminded me of the previous generations of anime.

Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
Edit: also you can spot little miss Diana in the audience at 00:17

A very subtle rewatch bonus there.

Jump to Post

05.03.2013 1:36am

vacuity
verity.un.equity

Watching a few old episodes of Cowboy Bebop.

Jump to Post

05.18.2013 3:09am

Raine Loire
Registered Member

Shingeki no Kyojin. Awesome, just awesome.

Not exactly new, but Im watching Saint Seiya - Lost Canvas. Come on, how can they trade Lost canvas for that Omega bulshit?

Jump to Post

05.19.2013 11:09am

Fun
YES! WE! ARE!

I don't often animu, but christ I couldn't not watch Shingeki no Kyojin after having watching the OP.

Then episode 5 happened and I read the manga, too :I

Jump to Post

06.09.2013 4:14pm
 (Edited on 06.10.2013 at 12:39am)

CaButler

Been watching two at the moment.

One is called The Devil is a Part-timer.  Don't let the title fool you, it's not a full on comedy series.

The other is Valvrave the Liberator.  I've only seen one episode so far and it's Gundam with the serial numbers filed off (then again, it is Sunrise), except the first episode ended with the main protagonist getting stabbed and shot... only to stand back up and bite the guy who did the killing.  My mind was basically "WTF just happened?"

So, yeah, I'm curious where taht show will go.

Jump to Post

07.01.2013 12:59am

Lews
Lord of the Morning

Shingeki no Kyojin - Just got into it about a week ago and got caught up with episode 13 today.  Happy to hear it'll continue on.  Might read the manga but I really like the mood of the anime.

To Aru Majutsu no Index II - catching up on the Biri-Biri shows, probably just in time to watch all of Railgun S.

Medaka Box Abnormal - recently finished the first series and got pretty hyped for more ridiculousness!

Jump to Post

07.01.2013 1:39am

JSG
Registered Member

Watched the first three episodes of Attack on Titan.

It reminded me why I used to love anime so much.

Jump to Post

07.01.2013 1:57am

Zubis
Registered Member

It does! I haven't watched an anime episode in probably a decade, but I Youtubed a clip and ended up watching the first episode. It reminded me a lot of what shows like Evangelion got right (at least at first).

Jump to Post

07.01.2013 4:01pm

CaButler

Still working my way slowly through Suisei No Gargantia.  An enjoyable series.

Also finished up the first season of Valvrave the Liberator.  I still have no idea what happened in that final episode.

Jump to Post

07.14.2013 9:57pm

Crusader
Not Even My Dad Hit Me

Been watching Steins;Gate lately on a comrade's urging.  It started off good, though I found the characters (especially Okube) to be overbearing, but then shit happens in the middle and it becomes really compelling and the overbearing characters actually start to become likeable.  I'm enjoying a lot.  Not bad for a show I was going to write off out of hand because of the pretentious title punctuation.

Jump to Post

07.30.2013 4:51am

CaButler

Just finished up Is this a Zombie? and, I have to be honest, it's not a show I would recommend.  it's for a pretty specific fanbase as it's pretty dark in it's humor scale, but the problem is the story.  It kinda falls apart in the second season despite having a strong first season.

I will say that I'm pretty impressed with the English Dub on a whole, and it is the only reason I watched it at first as I really didn't like the Japan Dub on this series.

Jump to Post

07.30.2013 6:14pm

kirbenvost
Give Life Back To Music

We just noticed Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood is back on Netflix, complete with Japanese dub.  Hell yeah!  So far it's starting a bit more action-y than the original show.

Jump to Post

08.27.2013 4:11am

CaButler

Been watching Gatchaman Crowds on Crunchyroll.

It is such a great show.

Jump to Post

08.27.2013 6:54am

Spoony
TEH DISCORD CREW~

I tried to get into Trigun on Netflix.   I really did.   I mean, there's nothing really wrong with it.  It just didn't hook me.  Ten episodes in and I'm screwing around with my phone instead of watching, and that's not a good sign.     Maybe I've just seen the space western thing done too many times, and done better: Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, GunXSword, etc.

So yeah, gave up on that one.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter