Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Final Fantasy Series

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Bundle Confirmed

< Prev 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 Next >

03.20.2014 2:37pm

Atma Weapon
I Am Pure Energy

I rather enjoy FFX. I consider it the last entry in the series "golden age", which probably lasted the decAde between 1991 (FFIV) and 2001 (FFX).

Jump to Post

03.20.2014 7:45pm

Thirdtwin
It's you guys' fault

Man you can't even skip the cutscenes?  wtf. :/  Can they patch that shit or something?

TT

Jump to Post

03.20.2014 10:20pm

Old Juan
filled with hate

Thirdtwin said:

Man you can't even skip the cutscenes? wtf. :/ Can they patch that shit or something?

In this day and age, it still amazes me how many RPG's lack this feature. It should be mandatory in every RPG, for no other reason other than the convenience of the player. The very least the option should be unlockable after the first playthrough.

Jump to Post

03.20.2014 10:22pm

Crusader
Not Even My Dad Hit Me

DLC.

Jump to Post

03.21.2014 1:00am

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Fucking Blitzball.  The first time I ever played through, I got to the mandatory match and went into triple fucking overtime. 

Thankfully this time around, I lost, and lost bad.

Jump to Post

03.21.2014 7:22pm

Ramses
Registered Member

Thirdtwin said:

Man you can't even skip the cutscenes? wtf. :/ Can they patch that shit or something?

At least you can shorten the Summons.  Pre FFIX you had to watch Knights of th Round or Eden in it's full glory every stinking time.

By the way what's going on here...talkimg Final Fantasy on the site...I feel like I'm tking crazy pills?

2011 FFO Fantasy Football Champion

Jump to Post

03.21.2014 7:49pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Ramses said:

At least you can shorten the Summons.  Pre FFIX you had to watch Knights of th Round or Eden in it's full glory every stinking time.

By the way what's going on here...talkimg Final Fantasy on the site...I feel like I'm tking crazy pills?

Shhhhhh, don't ruin it.

Jump to Post

03.22.2014 1:12am

Nelfichu
I've been there, hombre.

Dona and Bartello really stand out as awful looking compared to the main cast's upgraded models. Yech.

Beat the Luca Goers in the cup for the first time ever. Sigh, I'm thinking this is the playthrough where I'll finally have to learn and master blitzball...

Jump to Post

03.22.2014 1:19am

Crusader
Not Even My Dad Hit Me

Jecht Shot Tidus+Wedge=Broken!

Jump to Post

03.22.2014 3:24am

Nelfichu
I've been there, hombre.

Do I need to recruit Wedge, or is he already on the Aurochs?

Jump to Post

03.22.2014 3:30am

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

Crusader said:

Jecht Shot Tidus+Wedge=Broken!

So yeah, Jecht Shot. Dumb. A 5 minute cut scene just to get to acquire it, and if you screw up the minigame, good bye special ability. I had to try half a dozen times just to figure out how the prompts worked. Definitely confusing!

Jump to Post

03.22.2014 12:05pm

Crusader
Not Even My Dad Hit Me

Yeah, the way you get it is some of vaguest bullshit ever.  You can try again though later on, at least after you get the first Jecht Sphere.  Though, yeah, tedious backtracking.

Jump to Post

03.22.2014 6:13pm

Fuuko Sakurada
Momoia =D

I always thought Brother was more of an OP player than anyone else xD

BoA*

Best of Asia * since 2000

Jump to Post

03.22.2014 6:14pm

Ramses
Registered Member

28 hours in the first 4 days.  Helps I'm poor and on vacation, but I didn't think it would suck me in this much again.  Even had me on YouTube showing my 2 kids who were born after the game came out why the Macerana joke was funny. First they saw me play that area and laugh uncontrollably.  Then I show them Dr. Evil doing the dance, then finally the video.  Good times!

I'm in the Calm Lands now so I hope Kimarhi is ready for his fight, and trying to get enough for Yojimbo. 

Jump to Post

03.22.2014 7:39pm

Thirdtwin
It's you guys' fault

...oh

oh god

tell me they made the ultimate weapon quests less vile

I mean they didn't fix the cutscenes so I doubt it, but please?

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter