Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

FFS, what are you playing?!

< Prev 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 224 Next >

05.30.2018 4:35pm

Testament
Shamshot

Detroit: Become Human - Finished initial playthrough.  100%ing the flowchart is going to take a bit.  I really like the game, but people that have issues with David Cage games will probably have the same issues here.

FFX - Completing the sphere grid for everyone.  So close to being done.

Jump to Post

05.30.2018 6:05pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

reido said:

Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition when I have time in every free gaming moment.

There, fixed that for myself.

Thanks to the Nintendo Switch parental control app I know that over the long weekend I spent a whopping full twenty-four hours playing this fucking game.

Jump to Post

05.30.2018 11:34pm

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Testament said:

FFX - Completing the sphere grid for everyone.  So close to being done.

I have attempted this so many times! I always quit out of boredom, the same with the bestiary, but I might try again, yesterday, for whatever reason, I was thinking about FFX and I read a bit about the story (couldn't remember why where the Fayth dreaming, exactly) and I realized how much I like the story, possibly my favorite FF story overall.

Jump to Post

05.31.2018 12:29am

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

My God Nier is amazing. I haven't played Nier automata but this original game just hits all the right spots for me.

Jump to Post

05.31.2018 4:12am

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

Picked up Dark Souls Remastered. Goddamn, I'm rusty as shit.

There really is no substitute for DS1, though. Not even its sequels, and not even Bloodborne, good as that one is.

Jump to Post

06.01.2018 11:24pm

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Still on God of War, I'm done with the final boss, but I'm now determined to get the Valkyrie Queen, I come so close every time! So I went ahead and did the Realm Tears in the foggy place and got the chests, the place seems impossible, but once you memorize it is super easy. Just tedious.
I was planning to do the Impossible Trials, or challenges or whatever in the hot place, but I keep losing the first challenge, the one where you are not supposed to be touched (harmed, hurt) so Atreus says "maybe we need better equipment?" I am doing this silly stuff to get flame stuff so I can get a better armor by upgrading it, BOY!
Meh, if I can get Sigrun (she going down one way or another) I'm done with the game.

Jump to Post

06.02.2018 1:02am

Testament
Shamshot

Mavilu said:

...I am doing this silly stuff to get flame stuff so I can get a better armor by upgrading it, BOY!

=P

I had to run and gun dash and axe roll and throw to get through that untouched trial.  Took me awhile and a little luck, though.

Jump to Post

06.02.2018 7:45am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

I've been letting poor Atreus get them, but they do overwhelm me when there's but a few left, the werewolves + stony guy-that-shoots-ice-from-belly is too much of a combination for me it seems! I was staying put, but I'll run around, try to get the wolves and then the other guy, see how that works for me!

Jump to Post

06.04.2018 4:23pm

Testament
Shamshot

I don't know how many times a Wolver just ran up, smacked me in the face and ended the trial.  I used the Talisman that creates a barrer around you and it seemed to work against all other enemy types except the charging Wolver.

Jump to Post

06.04.2018 11:26pm

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Right? I lost my patience with it and continued on to the game, then I tried to get Sigrun again, tried several times, nope? I gave up on that one too. Maybe some other time.

Now I'm replaying Uncharted The Lost Legacy, and then I'm thinking I'll replay AC:O, second replays are always very enjoyable because I know what I'm doing from the get go, so I'm hoping this time around I'll finish The Hidden Ones as well as any other DLC that I didn't get yet; perhaps I won't get tired of casing/killing the bazillion roman camps that are in my way.

Jump to Post

06.14.2018 8:54pm

Spoony
TEH DISCORD CREW~

Undertale was something else.  Two weeks later and the music, characters, etc are still under my skin.  I love it when something just sneaks up on you like that.

Now I'm onto Mirror's Edge Catalyst.  Liked the first one, and this seems to be an improvement in every way.

I might try and get back into Eternal Sonata as the next step on my backlog tour.  I left off on chapter 4 out of 8 (?), so it shouldn't be too bad.

Jump to Post

06.15.2018 12:46pm

The Hulk
Good Boy

Mavilu said:
Now I'm replaying Uncharted The Lost Legacy
Still never got round to that despite loving the series.  It really put me off that Nadine is a main character, did they make her any more bearable in this?

Jump to Post

06.16.2018 10:43pm

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

^ Oh yes, she is still thorny and guarded, mind you, but once you get to know her, she is a much nicer person that she seems. Just donâ??t get on her bad side.

We had a delightful 18 years old staying with us a few days (my best friendâ??s godson who was between flights) and we stayed every night of his stay playing video games until almost morning, I had a grand time! Anyway, he loves the Uncharted series, but had only the chance to play the first two, so I sent him home with the rest and we played some here, so now Iâ??m finishing up the third one; is really not that bad a game.

I also got the Borderlands Handsome Edition for 15 bucks and they are also not bad games, but it might be too colorful in the true, and metaphorical way... weâ??ll see.

Jump to Post

06.18.2018 4:42am

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

I finished Tokyo Mirage Sessions recently. I had a lot of fun with it. Recently I tried out the Final Fantasy IV randomizer called Free Enterprise. That was pretty interesting and I'll probably play that again sometime soon.

A few days ago, I started my first playthrough of Undertale. Been dodging spoilers for that game for years like the plague so I'll be glad to finally be able to talk about it with my friends who already finished it soon.

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

06.19.2018 12:41am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Someone in Instagram got me intrigued by Bound, and heavens, I have no clue what it is supposed to be narrating to me but is it gorgeous! as much as into game photography as I am right now, last night I took 55 photos of it.
I also have Little Nightmares, Firewatch, Moss, and the rest of The Banner Saga in my sights, clearly having an indie moment.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 224 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter