Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

FFS, what are you playing?!

< Prev 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 224 Next >

07.12.2018 11:40am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Well, how stupid of me, I keep forgetting that motion sickness is a real thing for me, and Ibought BOTH Dishonored games without remembering to check if they are prone to cause it. And sure enough, just out of the sewers and I couldnâ??t be sicker if I was in a tiny boat at sea during a storm!
Other than that, it seems like a nice game.

Jump to Post

07.20.2018 1:54am

Inquisitor
Jericholic V2.0

Been alternating between Super Metroid and Xenoblade Chronicles. 

Getting an SNES classic (and then modding it) has changed my gaming life. I have not played some of these older classics in decades. It's mind boggling how well they hold up relative to modern games, especially the JRPG's like FFVI, Lufia, and Secret of Mana. 

And on that note, let me get back to yelling at clouds and telling people to get off my lawn. 

Jump to Post

07.23.2018 7:13am

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

Playing Octopath Traveler. My god i Love this game. and Just finished my first playthrough ever of Dark Cloud 2. That was a fun game I had missed out on.

Jump to Post

07.23.2018 9:03pm
 (Edited on 07.24.2018 at 5:43pm)

Testament
Shamshot

I really enjoyed the demo for Octopath.  I would pick it up if I didn't have so many unplayed games sitting around.  Great soundtrack.

Detroit: BH - Finally have 100% flowchart after they patched out a few nodes that were unobtainable.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Started over since I kind of got sidetracked by GoW & Detroit.

GoW - I tried doing a GMGOW run, but that shit is frustrating.  GMAC is doable, for me.

Silent Hill 2 - Going to go for the endings I haven't seen yet.

Jump to Post

07.30.2018 8:01am

Scribe
The Taru

Currently helping my son get the Platinum trophy for FFXII Zodiac Age. We've done everything but the last floor of the Trials, Completing the game, and getting every Concurance.

Jump to Post

08.02.2018 8:14pm

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

Scribe said:

Currently helping my son get the Platinum trophy for FFXII Zodiac Age. We've done everything but the last floor of the Trials, Completing the game, and getting every Concurance.

Getting every concurrence was such a bitch lol.

Jump to Post

08.17.2018 8:09am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

I can't wait for something new to come ouuut...
That been said, I can hardly wait for the re-release of Tales of Vesperia.

Jump to Post

08.21.2018 7:23pm
 (Edited on 09.04.2018 at 4:19pm)

Testament
Shamshot

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - I'm incapable of just going through the the main story.  Exploration is my favorite part of these games.

The Walking Dead:  The Final Season - Pretty good first episode.  Looking forward to the rest.

GoW - Started NG+ on Challenge and Kratos just destroys everything.  It feels like the old games, basically.

Silent Hill 3 - Completed my first-ever run recently.  Nowhere near as good as SH2, imo.

Jump to Post

08.23.2018 10:00pm

Spoony
TEH DISCORD CREW~

Working on FFXIV: Stormblood and Super Mario Odyssey, which is a lot of fun, even if the visual designs haven't completely won me over yet.

Eliminated from my backlog:

Call of Duty: World at War (Wii)--  Annoying as shit, due to unclear objectives and an extremely easy-to-miss grenade indicator.  The graphics are ugly as sin, but it's Call of Duty on the Wii.  Whayagonnado?

Deadly Creatures (Wii)-- Interesting and kinda fun.  The game's world is well-realized and the combat is decent.  A little glitchy, and the ending is pretty half-assed, but the whole game is just so unique, I can overlook it. 

Jump to Post

08.26.2018 1:18am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Now I'm wrapping up the The Curse of the Pharaohs AC:O DLC, I'm done with everything, I think, I'm maxed out and getting Akhenaten (this Egyptology geek is tickled about going against such figures) still took me forever because it was a matter of letting him do his swirly attacks and then get in that tiny window of opportunity...and repeat, ugh. And now I get Tutankhamon and Ramses II, beginning to wonder if it is worth the effort? I mean, i've seen their afterlife realms, they are nothing to write home about.

Anyway, it's very possible that I'll get into the indie State of Mind next, I need something futuristic, and I'm feeling it mi
ght be better than Detroit: Become Human.

Jump to Post

09.03.2018 6:28pm

Inquisitor
Jericholic V2.0

Finished Super Metroid last night. It's easily been over 20 years since I last played it. Man does it hold up. No wonder it's considered to be one of the best, if not the best, games of all time by many. So many little nuances to the storytelling without relying on over the top cut scenes. Obviously at the time you couldn't have cut scenes like you do today, but I just appreciate the simplicity, yet effectiveness of the storytelling. 

Been spending a fair amount of time on NBA 2K17. As a Cleveland fan I decided to create my own version of the NBA where Kyrie, LeBron, and Kevin Love are still in Cleveland and the Cavs also have some of the players they traded for last year. It's been fun. 

Also really starting to connect with Xenoblade Chronicles. I'm just kind of going out and exploring the world and will go back to the story after I've had ample time to really explore the areas I've been to. Really enjoying the game now that I have shifted the mindset on how I am playing the game. 

Jump to Post

09.07.2018 10:17am

The Hulk
Good Boy

Not playing it quite yet but planning to pick up Spider Man at some point today, looks not bad.  Anyone else jumping on this?

Jump to Post

09.08.2018 12:38pm

Inquisitor
Jericholic V2.0

I have aome interest in Spider-man, but I think my new game dollars are going towards Dragon Quest 11 and Forza Horizon 4 this fall. So I will probably pass on Spider-man until a sale.

Jump to Post

09.09.2018 10:57pm

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

Beat Mario Odyssey last night. Was a pretty fun adventure. I'm working on getting all the moons to get to the Darker side of the moon right now.

Jump to Post

09.20.2018 8:44pm

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

I'm continuing using my trend of playing one new game and one retro came at the same time so I can continue to make progress on my back log.

I played and finished Phantasy Star IV. Boy have I been missing out!

I recently finished a playthrough of Life is Strange Before the Storm Not nearly as good as the original but worth playing.

Also beat Soul blazer. I'm going through the quintet soul blazer trilogy so Illusion of Gaia is next, which is the only one I have played before, l but I want to replay it.

Also playing dragon quest xi. Awesome game. Now that I finished everything else I was playing I can focus on this great game full time.

Testament said:

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - I'm incapable of just going through the the main story.  Exploration is my favorite part of these games.

The Walking Dead:  The Final Season - Pretty good first episode.  Looking forward to the rest.

GoW - Started NG+ on Challenge and Kratos just destroys everything.  It feels like the old games, basically.

Silent Hill 3 - Completed my first-ever run recently.  Nowhere near as good as SH2, imo.

Didn't realize walking dead came out. Time to get to that.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 224 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter