Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

2011 MLB Postseason

10.06.2011 5:42am

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

It's starting to look like the remaining series will go to five.

Jump to Post

10.06.2011 6:08am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Texas is the only team to win their series in less than five games. Should be some really good Game Fives. Rooting for the Yanks (duh), Cards, and Brewers in their respective games.

Jump to Post

10.06.2011 8:56am
Thread Creator

Lexx
I know how they work

*alone in a sea of haters*

But I shall overcome.

Jump to Post

10.06.2011 2:24pm
 (Edited on 10.07.2011 at 4:43am)

CaButler

The first of three Game 5's start tonight, when the Tigers and Yankees go out to decide who wants it more.

I wonder who Texas would like to face more?

EDIT: Congrats to the Tigers.  May they crash and burn.

In the mean time, go D-Backs!

Jump to Post

10.07.2011 5:01am

Kellios
Yikes and away!

We deserved to lose that fucking game, argh.

Jump to Post

10.07.2011 5:03am
 (Edited on 10.08.2011 at 1:54am)

Testament
Shamshot

CaButler said:

...go D-Backs!

! Exclaimed for emphasis.

I was pulling for the Yanks, though.

EDIT - Noooooo! All the teams I cared about are out, so as long as the Brewers lose at some point, I'm happy. /spite

Oh well...on to hockey.

Jump to Post

10.08.2011 4:17am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Phillies are out. I repeat, Phillies are out.

I don't think anyone saw this coming. NLCS is going to be an NL Central division series and the ALCS will be between the Tigers and Rangers.

Jump to Post

10.08.2011 4:28am

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

Both teams I hate are out. I'm happy.

Jump to Post

10.08.2011 4:32am
Thread Creator

Lexx
I know how they work

Well that was abysmal.  Now I have to try and figure out who I'm going to root for in the World Series.

Jump to Post

10.08.2011 5:03am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

I'm rooting for the Tigers and Brewers. Something about the Rangers rubs me the wrong way even though I like a lot of their players. I think it's Ron Washington. And I like a lot of guys on the Cards, but I just don't want to see La Russa get any undue credit for it.  I also like "The Hebrew Hammer" Ryan Braun a lot and think he's a great influence for young Jewish kids. Easily the best Jewish player since Sandy Koufax, if not ever.

Jump to Post

10.08.2011 5:36am

CaButler

I think I'd rather see the Cardinals win it and call it a season.

Back to football, folks!

Jump to Post

10.08.2011 11:14am

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

I can't believe Philly is out. Poor Doc :(

I guess I'll have to cheer for the Brewers now and still sticking with my pick of Detroit in the AL. Should be a great pair of LCS though.

Jump to Post

10.08.2011 2:09pm

Fukiyama
Sysadmin of my brain

Onyx said:

I'm rooting for the Tigers and Brewers. Something about the Rangers rubs me the wrong way even though I like a lot of their players. I think it's Ron Washington. And I like a lot of guys on the Cards, but I just don't want to see La Russa get any undue credit for it.�  I also like "The Hebrew Hammer" Ryan Braun a lot and think he's a great influence for young Jewish kids. Easily the best Jewish player since Sandy Koufax, if not ever.
It's too late.  La Russa is here to stay for at least another year.  The way the guys at my favorite Cardinals site were talking in the comments, they're all just happy the team's where it is and were all willing to forgive La Russa.  If they're all willing to call a truce for now, Bill DeWitt, a man who specifically stated that Tony can stay as long as he wants, is not going to do anything to rock the boat now.

I'm onboard for the rest of the way.  At the very least, the Cardinals have broken the odd-decade whammy. :)

Jump to Post

10.09.2011 9:50am

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Well the rain delays made that game a bit more interesting than it should have been. Texas hangs on and I get the feeling there'll be a lot of close games this series.

Jump to Post

10.09.2011 3:39pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Apparently, the Tigers' batting order got substituted by the Yankees from Game 5.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter