Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Final Fantasy Series

Why Lightning Returns was delayed by 6 months.

< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Next >

07.02.2013 11:04am

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

Speaking of Lightning Returns...

So this has become prophetic, then:

===

"Plans? What plans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

07.02.2013 11:42am
Thread Creator

Zubis
Registered Member

Oh dear lord. Of course it's well known that she was intentionally modelled after Cloud, but man, this really shows it.

Jump to Post

07.02.2013 11:57am

The Hulk
Good Boy

All (completely  justified) piss taking aside, I find her inexplicably hot in that Cloud outfit.  I don't know what to do with that information and now neither do any of you.

Jump to Post

07.02.2013 1:38pm

Darth Howie
Darthpool
Administrator

The Hulk said:

All (completely  justified) piss taking aside, I find her inexplicably hot in that Cloud outfit.  I don't know what to do with that information and now neither do any of you.

She looks like she's dressed to kick ass instead of dressed to tear her clothes off. Ass-kicking is hot.

Woe unto he who tries to be helpful, for upon him shall be lain the burdens of all.

- Squall 15:11

Jump to Post

07.02.2013 2:11pm

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

Yeah, that's the best Lightning has ever looked, imo. If I were interested in getting the game in the first place, I'd go for that preorder bonus.

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

07.02.2013 2:48pm

Sanna
What a Tedious fight!

shooter_mcgavin said:

I liked Sazh and Fang enough to wish they belonged in another game.

Agreed. And I also like the Cloud outfit. It's the best one so far. But, yeah, I hate Lightning, which is  a shame because I love her character design. 

Jump to Post

07.02.2013 5:01pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

https://finalfatnasty.tumblr.com/post/54419518931/clouds-taunt-and-victory-fanfare-included

I mean, the game's still going to suck but that's amusing fanservice.

Jump to Post

07.03.2013 2:51am

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

"while supplies last"

Just say it's limited time don't bullshit us into thinking that you can only hit Ctrl C Ctrl V so many times.

trust me, i'm a doctor

Jump to Post

07.03.2013 5:54pm

kirbenvost
Give Life Back To Music

That's just..... WTF SE.  So desperate.

...also awkward boners.

...and how can I get it without preordering this wretched game? XD  Eh, they love money too much to not make it paid DLC later.

Jump to Post

07.05.2013 5:12am
Thread Creator

Zubis
Registered Member

Just wait, there's more!

SE: YOU WILL LOVE LIGHTNING. ALWAYS.

They're adding her and (possibly Snow) as a NPC to FF14, where you'll be able to do a few quests.

Beat the quest and you'll get her outfit as a reward.

Jump to Post

07.05.2013 5:33am

Ashilyn
Career GM

Apparently Fang and Noel are back in the game as well, and continuing the tred of characters fighting Lightning that used to be her allies for what are sure to be the most contrived reasons possible, the new trailer shows her fighting Noel. Seriously, what?

Jump to Post

07.05.2013 5:50am

Darth Howie
Darthpool
Administrator

Ashilyn said:

Apparently Fang and Noel are back in the game as well, and continuing the tred of characters fighting Lightning that used to be her allies for what are sure to be the most contrived reasons possible, the new trailer shows her fighting Noel. Seriously, what?

Fang is nuts and Noel deserves to die for not killing Caius before he caused FFXIII-2's plot, so yeah, I'll kick their asses. I only regret that Lightning probably won't be able to kick her own ass or Toriyama's. But seriously, if I can beat the shit out of Hope and Snow, the game will be worth it.

Jump to Post

07.05.2013 5:53am

Ashilyn
Career GM

SNow, yes. Hope, by all accounts, is Ligntning's navigator and the one person so far she ISN'T fighting that used to be her friend.

Jump to Post

07.05.2013 6:07am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Ashilyn said:

SNow, yes. Hope, by all accounts, is Ligntning's navigator and the one person so far she ISN'T fighting that used to be her friend.

Of course he isn't.

Jump to Post

07.05.2013 6:24am

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

I don't mind that Lightning isn't going to fight Hope.  Because, aside from Lightning, I like Hope.  I don't find him nearly as annoying as everybody else does.

He would be, no doubt, but not in a game with Snow in it.

No, I'm never going to let this up.  I hope Lightning impales the bastard and just keeps shoving swords into him, just to make an example of anybody else who wants to be like Snow.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter