Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Role Playing Games

Diablo 3

< Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >

What class?

Show Poll Results

05.26.2012 11:22pm

Som
Genitals are Funny

i haven't heard anything about console release. I think if it happens at all, it's going to be a while. 

Jump to Post

05.27.2012 1:23am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

It's definitely in the works (Jay Wilson, lead designer, confirmed it). Probably gonna take awhile, though. Activision-Blizzard doesn't go to E3 in any official capacity and there's also no BlizzCon this year so no clue on when a release date will be revealed.

Jump to Post

05.30.2012 7:47am

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

Oh my god, this writing is so awful.  If Belial is who I think he is, I'm giving up hope for the rest of the story.

trust me, i'm a doctor

Jump to Post

05.30.2012 7:35pm

Seelas
I want to go back.

Dr Squirrel said:

Oh my god, this writing is so awful.  If Belial is who I think he is, I'm giving up hope for the rest of the story.
You should give up hope regardless of who you think it is, it only gets worse.

Jump to Post

05.30.2012 7:53pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Everyone knows the real story of the Diablo series is the quest to get phat lewtz.

Jump to Post

05.30.2012 11:11pm

Som
Genitals are Funny

Sorry if i sound like a douche, but if you're playing Diablo for the riviting story, you're doing it wrong. 

Jump to Post

06.04.2012 10:06am

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

End of act 3.  Are you fucking kidding me.  Are you serious.  This is like fan fiction.  Except sometimes the authors for those have editors.

Blizzard is in copyright violation of Square's patened "How could we be wrong?  We're Square!" storytelling technique.

Jump to Post

06.05.2012 8:10am

ManjiSanji
Insanity Mongoose

Metzen's writing ability has been quite poor for some time.  I really wish he would stop.

Jump to Post

06.11.2012 2:33am

Raphael
Eternal Lurker

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. I've been over some maps over 20 times and I'm still missing a lot of dungeons. Overall, I think the game doesn't live up to its predecessors, at all.

Jump to Post

06.11.2012 4:30am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Aren't they randomly generated?

The non-plot dungeons, that is.

Jump to Post

06.11.2012 9:49am

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Yes they are. There are also some dungeons that are bugged and won't spawn right now. There's one in Act I in particular that won't spawn and is tied to achievements for lore, dungeons and one other achievement I think. Maybe once Blizzard is done fucking around with the real-money AH they can fix some of this shit.

Jump to Post

06.11.2012 3:24pm
Thread Creator

Milky Ore
Kickin' it old school

Yeah, something is definitely up with the random event/dungeon generation.  I played through Act 1 serveral times, but just today I got an event I never got before.  Next run, I got it again.  Both times were right by the exit, so I know I wouldn't have missed it other times...

Anyway, wondering if anyone else is Inferno grinding/head bashing right now.  Beat Act 1 a few days ago, and holy shit at Act 2.  So yeah... back to Act 1.  :/

Jump to Post

06.11.2012 4:13pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

From what I've been reading the dungeons and items always spawn in the same area of the map if they do get generated.

Honestly I haven't played in over a week. Inferno is a pain in the ass, I don't feel like grinding and taking another character through right now just isn't a big draw. I'll be back to playing soon I'm sure.

Jump to Post

06.12.2012 4:16am

Raphael
Eternal Lurker

I only finished Act 2 at Nightmare difficulty (with a level 48 wizard). Good to hear that Inferno is challenging. As soon as I get most of the achievements I want, I'll jump into multiplayer games and rush through Hell.

Is it just me or are rare (yellow) items almost automatically better than any magic (blue) item I might find, even though the rare item is of a much lower level? It got to the point where I don't even look at the stats before selling/salvaging my loot.

Speaking of salvaging, the blacksmith and jeweler are such a waste of gold, when you know you can get better stuff on the auction house for way cheaper than it would have cost to craft it.

If I wasn't such an achievement whore, I think I would have stopped playing a while ago.

Jump to Post

06.12.2012 5:20am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

I don't think I'd ever be able to clear the game on Inferno. WAY too hardcore for me (I'm the guy who doesn't mind playing Easy Mode). I do like that like WoW, D3's achievements have tangible rewards in-game. I always preferred that over just straight ePenis points like most 360 and Steam games do.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter