Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

Man of Steel

< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 Next >

12.15.2012 5:42am

Murasame
HALE YEAH

The previous trailer had me so totally bummed out on the choice of superman, but this trailer has made me excited again.

Jump to Post

12.15.2012 11:13am

OrionHardy
Otherworld

judge_raz said:

Alright. Just making sure that you're positive in your being completely wrong. And I don't mean just a little wrong, or kind of wrong. I mean completely and utterly wrong.

Yeah, it's like saying you enjoy listening to someone singing completely out of tune, or reading a book that's pages are covered in brown sauce. I know it's your opinion, but you're opinion is just wrong.

Great men aren't everywhere, just where it counts.

If you ever see me online playing Halo, join me please.

Jump to Post

12.15.2012 4:44pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Jump to Post

04.17.2013 1:39am

Zubis
Registered Member

Necro ALL the threads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY#!

This looks far better than expected; they were hiding the scope of the movie from earlier trailers.

Jump to Post

04.17.2013 2:26am

Old Juan
filled with hate

This looks badass. Finally we get see some epic shit from a modern Superman movie.

Jump to Post

04.17.2013 2:38am

Southern Comfort
silently judging all of you

"You are my son."

Yeah, I actually hope they can pull this off.

Jump to Post

04.17.2013 2:50am

judge_raz
Ceci n'est pas une lobster

I'm a big enough man to admit that trailer actually made me tear up.

You know, I'm not that much of a hater when it comes to Zack Snyder. I think he does have actual talent, even if he hasn't made an unequivocally good movie thus far. But this? This doesn't just look good. This looks amazing. It looks like they've finally found the balance between Superman's morality and Superman's strength, which is something that hasn't been done with the character so far (Superman 1 made Superman's morality and strength of character the center piece, but it wasn't too strong on the action front, Superman 2 did the opposite (but it's still a great movie. Well, the Richard Donner cut is, at least) and Superman Returns was...Superman Returns).

The only thing I'm a little shaky on is Zod and that's just because they've been talking him up as not being a villain in the latest interviews.

Jesus. This cannot come out soon enough.

"Of Christ's twelve Apostles Judas alone proved to be traitor. But if he had acquired power, he would have represented the other eleven Apostles as traitors, and also all the lesser Apostles whom Luke numbers as seventy." - Leon Trotsky

I have a blog. This is its URL. You should read it. It's about education and skepticism and books and it has a lot of pictures of Batman and Robin in it: https://baldermoon.wordpress.com/

Jump to Post

04.17.2013 3:09am

Southern Comfort
silently judging all of you

Waitwaitwait - was that Kevin Costner as Pa Kent?

How hilariously, deliciously appropriate.

Jump to Post

04.17.2013 4:33am

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Um...yes please. Now.

I wasn't sold on this thing until that trailer and now I can't wait. Costner as Pa Kent? Awesome voiceover from Maximus? Seeing that kind of scope for the movie? Fantastic.

Jump to Post

04.18.2013 2:23am

Areas
Formerly Kenshin

Wow.  That looks fantastic.  Can't wait!

Jump to Post

04.18.2013 2:40pm

Catastrophe
I'm Catbug!

Thanks but no thanks. I'll take the light-hearted optimism of the Christopher Reeves Superman over any of this Nolan-ized emo garbage they're trying to put out now. That sort of sh*t works for Batman but not Superman.

Jump to Post

05.22.2013 11:38am

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

Fate of Your Planet trailer.

===

"Plans? What plans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

05.22.2013 12:01pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Well then. I guess I'm going to see this as soon as I can.

Jump to Post

05.22.2013 12:36pm

shadowphoenix
It all ends with beginnings...

Now I'm interested.

Jump to Post

05.22.2013 1:40pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeah, I was already sold, now I'm sold on not waiting for someone to go with me.  Solo theater trip here I come.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter